How to Quit Porn
Addictions are demanding and controlling every aspect of your daily life. Addictions to pornography is no exception. It can make us feel ashamed and disconnected from others.
Let’s talk about that.
There is a reason why keep going back to something that makes us feel good– because we are trying to fulfill an unmet longing of our soul.
WATCH THE VIDEO and find out the only way to break free from an addiction to porn.
Please Watch this Video (only 2 minutes)
4 Next Steps to Find Freedom Today
- Live A Porn Free Life With The Power Of Internet Accountability
- We help tempted individuals struggling with online porn get free by connecting them to have open and honest relationships through our resources and accountability app so they can live in peace and say goodbye to porn forever.
- Purity Bootcamp
- This is a 30 lesson course designed to help men and women be free from lust and sexual impurity of all kinds, through the life-changing power of the gospel.
- offer a roadmap to recovery from sexual addiction, betrayal, and relationship issues by providing a safe, confidential place to process your life story: learning how family of origin, traumatic experiences, and wounding messages impact relationships.
- FREEDOM IS POSSIBLE!
- Overcome The Unwanted Behaviors Holding You Back.
- A four-week email course to help you heal from hurts, overcome struggles, and start thriving.
Have Questions? Need Support
We’re in This Together. If you find yourself addicted to porn and you want to quit we are here to help.
A NEXT STEP
If you want to know more, or just want to talk to someone about what’s going on, click to connect with a person who is eager to talk with you.
God designed us for community, not to figure everything out by ourselves.
Harbour Fellowship Church in St. Catharines would love to connect with you, hear your story, and join you in moving forward.